Upcoming Series

Here you can find series I am either planning on doing, or thinking about doing but haven’t confirmed yet. If you would like to suggest something, feel free to leave a comment below.

1. Nightcore - March 25, 2018, 2:55 am Report user

Play either Fe or surviving mars

2. ace - March 2, 2018, 4:40 am Report user

play don’t starve again

3. roshan m - February 16, 2018, 10:50 pm Report user

can you please do minecraft star wars again that was an awesome series and i don’t even like star wars as a movie or whatever please do a co-op with twist mr meola or wipper or all of them that would be something for all of your subs

4. Mathieu - January 28, 2018, 8:39 am Report user

DO FALLOUT NEW VEGAS because I really like Fallout 4 and some people think that Fallout New Vegas is the best fallout game ever (altough I’ve never played Fallout 4 so I can’t say) plz

5. Arthur - January 6, 2018, 10:32 am Report user

Hi waffle you should do horizon zero dawn with the new dlc. Thank you my grandpa just passed away and your videos are what cheered me up and on my birthday I watched your ark series all day thanks for making my life better. You probably won’t read or reply soon but that’s okay.

6. Trey - January 3, 2018, 3:23 am Report user

I think you should play Resident Evil 7: Biohazard

7. Monster 543 - December 30, 2017, 12:04 pm Report user

Hey waffle you should make a SkyFactory series sometime soon :^)

8. Nullraid - December 16, 2017, 11:37 pm Report user

Hey since you do series on in depth games like. Skyrim and Ark you you could look in to playing a game called no mans sky its about space its Very in depth. It has crafting and material gathering and being the waffle GALAXY i thought. You might find it interesting.

9. Thobeobo - December 5, 2017, 5:25 pm Report user

Hi Waffle,
    in regards to upcoming series,
    I happen to notice you don’t have any minecraft on that list, so I thought I might give you a suggestion for a fun modpack you might enjoy.
    It is called Sky Factory 3. (Made by FTB).
    It is very fun, it has lots of little progressive quests, (I watched the Q and A where you said you liked series with quests and goals), it is everything you could want. I loved your Skygrind Skyblock survival, and I hope you will consider playing this modpack.
    – Thobeobo

10. Jordan Johnson - December 4, 2017, 4:34 pm Report user

Hi waffle can you do a seris on Creativerse is a game like Minecraft