Upcoming Series

Here you can find series I am either planning on doing, or thinking about doing but haven’t confirmed yet. If you would like to suggest something, feel free to leave a comment below.

1. Sergio.R - December 29, 2016, 9:10 am Report user

You should play paint the town red, it would be a great series

2. CowMooshGuy - December 21, 2016, 9:29 pm Report user

Why are there no more Star Wars the force awakens videos? I think I saw a comment on a video saying that there was a q&a video explaining it, if so, can you please give a link?

3. Denys - December 16, 2016, 11:31 pm Report user

Play trove!

4. Granugamer - December 15, 2016, 3:23 pm Report user

waffle please please please do subnautica it is my second favorite game of all times ,number one is of course ARK survival evolved but you already have two lets plays on that game

• Waffle - December 21, 2016, 11:18 pm

It’s already on my radar, though I don’t know when I might do it

5. Kevin - December 6, 2016, 3:14 pm Report user

this game call the last guardian little puzzle game help a guardian to be free the guardian help you out if that make sense i watch it couple time but rather you play it you make so fun but it not a story series just bit of puzzle and can be only fun monday

6. Lunar - December 4, 2016, 6:04 am Report user

Hey, Waffle. Why don’t you play Roblox. There’s hundreds of games there. It’s kind of like the center of games. Some needed to be bought using Robux but most are free. There’s even ‘Dinosaur Simulator’ where you can be any dinosaur you want. Tyranosaurus Rex, Spinosaurus, Pteranadon. There’s even skins you can use to change your dinosaur.

My personal favourite is the Spinosaurus. Using the Grizzly Spinosaurus skin. Some are very cool. Most skins don’t make sense but hey they look awesome. Anyway there are other games too:

RoCitizens (free)
    TreeLands (buy)
    Phantom Forces Beta (free)
    Welcome to Bloxburg (buy)
    Urbis (free)
    Island (free)

Those are kind of my favourite games but none can compete with ‘Dinosaur Simulator’ which is free by the way. You can also create games. If you like. I think that’s all.

My email is naturelover534@gmail.com if you need me.
    *getting kind of long. XD

7. charlie holland - November 14, 2016, 3:03 pm Report user

Why don’t play just cause 2 or 3. They have story’s and are great fun to mess around in.

• neyar - March 2, 2017, 9:49 pm Report user

don’t be rude/ stupid minecraft and halo “FOREVERMORERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR “

8. Christopher Salazar - September 23, 2016, 3:24 pm Report user

You should try playing World of Tanks I think you might like it.

• Waffle - September 27, 2016, 8:41 pm

I don’t know if that would make a good series. I like having things that have storylines that you could follow, and from what I’ve seen WoT is just an esport.

9. L.G. Akaar - September 20, 2016, 3:05 am Report user

Everything you do is terrific–you could record Big Rigs and still have an entertaining video–but it would be great if you could try a genre you haven’t really ventured into yet. Perhaps a grand strategy like Crusader Kings II or Hearts of Iron IV, or maybe a puzzle RPG like Fran Bow? Variety is awesome.

10. Jamie - September 18, 2016, 3:48 pm