The Waffloid Server: 1.8 Update! [Please Read]

hihowareya

So the day has finally come, we are now running Minecraft 1.8! This does mean a lot of things are likely broken and need to be fixed, so if you find something that isn’t working properly like a plugin or something else, be sure to to leave a comment down below so I can fix the issue!

I will be working on adding the 1.8 survival world very soon. I am still looking for a good seed to use as the survival world (don’t want something dumb). So that may only be a day or so until I get that up. 1.8 world is now live!

Other than that, hope you guys enjoy the 1.8 update! And remember to report and bugs or anything else that’s broken right here in the comments of this post!

Bugs I already know about
/homes not available This issue should be resolved. Log on and see if your /homes are what they were before the 1.8 update!
some people having default $150 This issue should be resolved. Log on and see if your /bal is what it was before the 1.8 update!
MCMMO stats reset This issue should be resolved, log on and test this and let me know if your stats are back!
– The reporter plugin isn’t working
– 1.8 doors can’t be locked

Profile photo of Waffle

1. Profile photo of Chef

Chef - December 7, 2014, 7:23 am Report user

Yes m8 here we go

2. Profile photo of Chef

Chef - December 7, 2014, 11:18 am Report user

The main glitch that most people have discovered is the fact that they have lost all of their sethomes and money

• Profile photo of Waffle

Waffle - December 7, 2014, 5:40 pm

If I remember correctly homes were reset with the 1.7 update last year, don’t know if I was able to fix it back then but if I was I need to find out how I did it lol

And money should be back, go online and test it and let me know

3. Profile photo of TwistedChick

TwistedChick - December 7, 2014, 11:21 am Report user

Will all our stats be retrieved? Being back to level 0 on mining, archery etc could get a wee bit frustrating. xD

4. Profile photo of TwistedChick

TwistedChick - December 7, 2014, 11:23 am Report user

…and the server’s down. xDDDDD

5. Profile photo of TheDood

TheDood - December 9, 2014, 5:51 pm Report user

I lost nothing, then mcmmos got fixed and my stats reset

6. Profile photo of Chef

Chef - December 17, 2014, 11:34 am Report user

Another glitch I have noticed and some people are starting to pick up on is when you fly u starting flying really fast and then lagging back. We are all using speed 1 too

• Profile photo of Waffle

Waffle - December 18, 2014, 4:53 am

That’s because 1.8 added the ability to “sprint fly” so when you do that the anti-cheat plugin recognizes that as a cheat/hack since it hasn’t updated to 1.8 yet.

7. Profile photo of Steve184892

Steve184892 - July 22, 2015, 9:53 pm Report user

Trapdoors can’t be protected with Lockette