In Regards to The Waffloid Server

hihowareya,

As many of you know, I haven’t been doing much to the server as of late, let alone logging on in general. Most of you probably know that my YouTube channel has received tremendous growth over the past few months, and that’s in part to me dedicating more time to it. Over the summer I started uploading 2 videos a day, 13 videos a week, and that took up most of my time. I may continue uploading 2 videos a day to please my newfound 40,000 or so subscribers I’ve gained in the past few months. This on top of me planning on going back to college next semester, and of course keeping a decent social life, would mean I would neglect this server that much more.

So I have decided that I would no longer be supporting The Waffloid Server. The server has had a good run, going from March 9, 2013 until now. It has had its ups and downs. Player surges here and there, though generally stagnant through the years. And that’s not necessarily a bad thing, the server was never really meant to grow. But more of just a fun place for my subscribers to hang out and play Minecraft together and occasionally with me. So, once the current payment has been used up, I will no longer be paying for The Waffloid Server, and it will be discontinued for good. The last payment will keep the server up until November 4th, 2015. I just wanted to give everyone a notice in advance rather than just ending the server out of nowhere.

I hope you all had a great time on the server, I know I did, but all good things must come to an end.

– Waffle

PS: If you want to donate to keep the server running, please don’t. I’m not discontinuing the server because of money. So please save your money. And speaking of donations, if the server gets any donations for ranks or anything from now until November 4th, I’ll just donate it to a charity since I won’t be using it towards the server anyway. So if you have a favorite charity, leave a comment down below, and if we do get any donations, I’ll take whatever’s in the server’s paypal + match it using my own personal money and donate it to that charity on November 4th.

1. Lilac03 - October 29, 2015, 8:15 pm Report user

I may have had a long break from this server but as soon as I get back into Minecraft I hear the server is shutting down in 6 or 7 days…. I’ll miss it sure but I will move on…. but I respect your decision. Welp this is my final goodbye to the server… and first. but anyways it was fun.

2. epic_mario_gamer - September 27, 2015, 8:42 am Report user

If I could run a clone of this server, I would, but my computer can’t handle it.

3. Kaneki - September 26, 2015, 6:03 pm Report user

I love you guys

not in a weird way but ur guud friends

4. Kaneki - September 26, 2015, 6:03 pm Report user

And now for the most insane thing ever

10,070 carrots eaten

5,409 golden carrots crafted

5. Kaneki - September 26, 2015, 6:02 pm Report user

230.97 km flown and i have never owned /fly

139,362 jumps

1,308 items dropped

43 deaths

6. Kaneki - September 26, 2015, 6:00 pm Report user

I wanna type some of my statistics.

Games quit: 606

Distance walked: 636.83 km

Distance crouched 47.88 km

ok nvm it takes too long

7. Kaneki - September 26, 2015, 5:58 pm Report user

Don’t get me started on how much this has made me cry. It has made me realize more. I have barely played the waffle server because of PvP. I would always come on, too see my great friends, never to find an end. I have had unbeleiveable time played on Mcgamer, and other servers. I have only played the waffle server for 7.85 days, but much more on other servers. I will always miss this server, and all the good, or miserable things that have happened to it. If we ever find a new server, I’m sorry. And PS I’m totally not crying right now (ok i am)

-Neal, your loyal friend

8. Jake_Joachim - September 22, 2015, 6:04 am Report user

I have created a server thanks to waffle yet it also had to get put down, this truly makes me sad though, that my most favorite server is getting shut down. Makes me wanna start hosting again just for this server. I’m really gonna miss all the epic mods and waffle, you all were very kind and I appreciate every moment as your the reason I started to like multiplayer. Skullgamer85 and I have met on here and she was one of my close friends on here. All I can hope is that some day you start a new server and continue your legend, after all I tried doing what you do and still to this day you’ve done it better:) good luck waffle!

9. crazymadkid - September 17, 2015, 7:28 am Report user

Myself, Derick_rose1 and Boxman_61234 will do all we can in our 3 power to try and recreate the memories. we’re thinking realms, but were thinking of payment options.

10. ghswimmer - September 7, 2015, 10:59 am Report user

Thank you, everyone I’ve been on for over 2 years it hurts to say goodbye but I think it’s time Mod or not. Waffle, thank you for all the memories with everything meeting you was the best, being a Mod was the greatest. I will remember all of you who I met and I wish all of you luck. Maybe a Wafflloid will create another server and post about it. I will remember all my projects, and those of you who helped on them. Waffle, I completely understand all the choices made, once again, goodbye everyone and Glory to Artsorska.
    ~Swimmer