Turn 7 in 13 days.

Homepage Forums The Waffloid Server General Turn 7 in 13 days.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of GregSchlosser GregSchlosser 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of GregSchlosser
    GregSchlosser
    Participant
    0p

My name is AJ. I love your videos. Blightfall is my favorite. It was funny when you exploded your machine! My dad lets me watch most of your videos. You use good language. He is strict. I turn 7 on May 14. Can you wish me a happy birthday and make me a cake? Do you play eggwars? You are awesome! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠβ€οΈπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ•πŸŒ­πŸ”πŸŸπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

πŸ’πŸ’©

Profile photo of Chef
    Chef
    Participant
    5p

Welcome to the forums!

Profile photo of ghswimmer
    ghswimmer
    Participant
    4p

Happy early birthday

Profile photo of GregSchlosser
    GregSchlosser
    Participant
    0p

Thanks guys. I’ll be certain to show him this the next time he’s here. He’s with his mom this weekend so it’ll be Thursday if I remember. I am actually a fan myself now of Belgians…err…Waffle. Really, I am. You actually are now watched more than Netflix dude. The things our kids get us addicted to. But to be fair, my 16 & 19 year olds like your more mature shows so to be with them & have a commonality, I watched them & once again got addicted.

Seriously though, keep up the good work so the little guys can watch. They need this & words you use just crack them up!

Greg

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.