TheWaffleGalaxy Items

Homepage Forums The Waffloid Server Suggestions TheWaffleGalaxy Items

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of TheToxicChad TheToxicChad 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of epic_mario_gamer
    epic_mario_gamer
    Participant
    1p

Do you remember when TheWaffleGalaxy items were on sale? I bet some of you don’t. TheWaffleGalaxy items should come back because it is unfair to players who weren’t around when they were on sale.

Profile photo of ghswimmer
    ghswimmer
    Participant
    4p

Sorry I had to think about my opinion, I’m not sure if it would be great. The items are great for killing mobs yet over powered against other players in pvp. Ultimately it’s Waffles choice because he had to makes them.

Profile photo of Chef
    Chef
    Participant
    5p

Thing is they were limited edition only waffle only made about a stack of his picks, bows and swords just as I did with the peter king sword. They were on sale until they were all gone and we never made them again.

Will they ever come back? Who knows. I’ve gone off minecraft a bit tbh so I’m having a long break from it all. I recently finished my exams for college so I should have plenty of free time for the next few months.

Profile photo of Chance
    Chance
    Participant
    2p

IF waffle items were to come back, they should only have enchantments for utilitarian purposes, no enchantments for defense/PVP.

epic_mario_gamer
    Participant
    1p

What do you mean by utilitarian purposes.

epic_mario_gamer
    Participant
    1p

Chance just told me utilitarian purposes means basically what the tool is intended to do. That’s what I got out of what Chance told me.

Profile photo of TheToxicChad
    TheToxicChad
    Participant
    0p

I think I used to have a Waffle axe but it’s lost in the 1.6 or 1.7 world somewhere. I think it would be great if they brought Waffle items back. I haven’t been on the server in a while because my PC is broke.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.