The Waffloid Server Redux Offical

Homepage Forums The Waffloid Server General The Waffloid Server Redux Offical

This topic contains 15 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Steve184892 Steve184892 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ghswimmer
    ghswimmer
    Participant
    4p

Hey guys, so Steve, Grumpy, Great, and I are creating a new server! Right now we need funds from you former Waffloid server players. To donate the link is http://waffloidreduxproject.buycraft.net/ for those of you who do donate get a rank when we open the server. For those (like me) who do not have money to donate leave your minecraft user name and you and donors will get early entry to to the server! Right now, my goal is to get at least $50 dollars, which will run the server for ~9 months, but my goal is to get even more than that! Thank you for your time, as I develop the server, I will keep you updated, via Twitch (Proguns123) and Youtube (Also Proguns123)! Thank you for your time!
    ~Swimmer

ghswimmer
    Participant
    4p

Woops here’s a coupon until the 30th for the diamond rank!
    V4dXi5tJ4NAK5SV3Z66o

Profile photo of Steve184892
    Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

Well my mom says she wants to put in 1 dollar to see if it goes through and if it does then ill put in the full 20 dollars she doesnt want to refund paypal again

Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

Also Be sure to buy the “NUCLEAR” rank you get even more! it truly is the “BOMB” XD Im not sure of apply for staff tho. Also dont you mean as we develop the server!

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Steve184892 Steve184892.
    Profile photo of -Chance-
    -Chance-
    Participant
    0p

If you guys are going to be restarting the server then you wont need to ask for my support, you already have it, and if your wondering about the account, well long story short, I lost the login details to my old one, this is Chance BTW…

Profile photo of Nyan Cat
    Nyan Cat
    Participant
    -2p

Not to be rude but I’m out, sorry I can’t help.

ghswimmer
    Participant
    4p

All I need is the money to start it, and with school tomorrow and all, I don’t know if I can do anything, also @NyanCat it’s fine

Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

Sorry that i havent been on much im gonna try to be more active. But im making the current aternos server public to check it out. If your banned from the server and it says it was me it isnt. Thats grumpy banning people in my name. Ill unban you if you were banned. I have since removed the /ban command from the co-owner rank along with mute, kick, and jail. It will be online at 8:00 Central time. (9:00) EST if its up when your reading this feel free to join. Im going to unban everyone who shouldnt be banned the ip is: WafflegalaxyreDux.aternos.me with periods where the spaces are.

Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

Im still looking for staff if anyone wants to apply.

Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

We started a forum here it is. http://waffloidreduxproject.enjin.com/

is the server still up

ghswimmer
    Participant
    4p

No, we never got any donations, there’s another server though, but it’s owned by Will again.

Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

Ugh Will not him again. I would donate but well my parents are weary still. I would join will’s server but the problem is that something doesn’t feel right there…

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    0p

GHS? Is that you? Its me Lucas, I came here to troll and I still will, In case you want to contact me my Discord is LucasDerpYT#9753

Profile photo of crazymadkid
    crazymadkid
    Participant
    0p

ip ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.