Suggetion

Homepage Forums The Waffloid Server General Suggetion

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ghswimmer ghswimmer 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ghswimmer
    ghswimmer
    Participant
    4p

I think swimmer_ghs should be re-modded because he was a hard worker and helped out. I know that he did somethings wrong but the people who complained were banned for a reason. Usally greif. But PorterPP helped and soon he was better with the 3 strike system. Eolhc123 was the only one who reported him. She herself greifs, starts many fights, and disrespects staff. Waffle please take this suggestion and strongly consider it.
    ~Swimmer himself

+2
    Profile photo of Chef
    Chef
    Participant
    5p

Didn’t waffle get emails about it all too? don’t quote me on that

ghswimmer
    Participant
    4p

No don’t think so. Maybe tweets.

+2
    Profile photo of Waffle
    Waffle
    Keymaster
    10p

It’s kinda weird talking in third person like that, also Eolhc123 was not the only person reporting complaints. Most of the complaints were through email.

Also, the numerous times I have had to unban wrongfully banned people was just too much. Both swimmer and chance were too trigger-happy with the bans even after both warnings. There is no set rule for whether or not someone should be banned, but that does not mean that anyone who offends even the most minuscule rule deserved to be banned from the server.

This on top of the numerous cases of #drama were not the kind of behavior I was expecting in a moderator. Especially ones who seem to have wanted to be moderator for such a long time.

If you look up the definition of a moderator you will find out that it is

moderator |ˈmädəˌrātər| noun
    an arbitrator or mediator

A mediator is

mediator |ˈmēdēˌātər| noun
    a person who attempts to make people involved in a conflict come to an agreement; a go-between.

The exact opposite of what I was seeing.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Waffle Waffle.
    Profile photo of Chef
    Chef
    Participant
    5p

ah

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Chef Chef.
    Profile photo of gamergoomister
    gamergoomister
    Participant
    1p

swimmer,this was your own down fall,I have to side with waffle on this,but I will also say that people who just did’t want swimmer to be mod where also complaining about swimmer,not as much as the other but non the less that he still didn’t preform at the stander-eds that needed to be met.

Profile photo of Ian
    Ian
    Participant
    -2p

As a staff member, I totally agree with what Waffle is saying. It seems as if Swimmer and Chance were both too quick to ban people, instead of talking to them 1 on 1 and telling them what they did wrong and then asking them to apologize or figure out how they can fix whatever problem occurs, which is what I think a staff member should do. I only ban people after their 3rd grief or jailing, no more no less. I would not want to see Chance or Swimmer as a mod again. Just my opinion.

Profile photo of xXfrenchtoastXx
    xXfrenchtoastXx
    Participant
    0p

i have already said i have never griefed my 10 year old brother griefs and he uses my account i tell him not to get on the waffloid server but he does and i think Swimmer is pointing this all twards me because i was the last 1 to send a complaint please dont direct the grief to me i DO NOT grief and swimmer yes i do argue because i like to get my side straight. i really hate all this drama and not letting newcomers enjoy the server because of dang arguing over who did what. now that this reply in 100000000000000000000 pages long i will end it. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Profile photo of Waffle
    Waffle
    Keymaster
    10p

I feel like making a #DramaAlert subforum lol

ghswimmer
    Participant
    4p

Lol Waffle Ikr AZ and I sOmtimes call it a drama server not an economy server

ghswimmer
    Participant
    4p

I understand thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.