(Patschke25) Ban Dispute

Homepage Forums The Waffloid Server Ban Disputes (Patschke25) Ban Dispute

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of crazymadkid crazymadkid 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Patschke25
    Patschke25
    Participant
    0p

Back in 1.6 I played on this server, I enjoyed it quite a lot, until I got banned. I have been talking with a friend lately about me coming back. I’d really like too, when I was banned it was never really specified why I was banned. But right before my banning, I was defending a friend of mine who was getting picked on for being jailed. I was banned by Waffle himself. From what I have read, there is now a “3 Chance” System, I beg and plead to be let back on with 2 chances. I am sorry for what ever I have done, and I truly would like to be back on the server.

Profile photo of Waffle
    Waffle
    Keymaster
    10p

There is no “3 chance system”

If you could give more detail about why you were banned that would help a lot. I have banned numerous people over the almost 2 years this server has been around, so it isn’t easy remembering each one.

Patschke25
    Participant
    0p

Okay, well, I was one of the “co-founders” of a small town called cookies, as well as a friend of crazymadkid. I don’t really understand why you banned me, though I was creating a very heated argument as well as swearing, and I apologize for it, it’s just that the person who had been jailed was my cousin, furthermore it was my responsibility to stand up for him. So, I apologize for creating such a ruckus, but I would like to be let back on the server.

Patschke25
    Participant
    0p

I hate too be pushy, and I understand that you may be busy, but could I get an answer soon on my reply, weather I’m let back on the server? It has been four days and the suspense is killing me.

Profile photo of Waffle
    Waffle
    Keymaster
    10p

By the looks of it you have been banned nearly 2 years. Looks like there wasn’t a description for your ban either. So by the sheer length of your ban, I’ll unban you. Make sure next time you log on you review the /rules to make sure you don’t get banned again. Because I rarely or never unban people a second time. Unless it’s Chef being dumb banning himself like a dumb jeez like who does that?

Patschke25
    Participant
    0p

I greatly thank you for letting me back on the server.

Patschke25
    Participant
    0p

Oh, also, not to be pushy, but I attempted
    to log on the server, and it said I was still banned.

Profile photo of Chef
    Chef
    Participant
    5p

😉

Profile photo of Waffle
    Waffle
    Keymaster
    10p

I must have misspelt your name, try again

Profile photo of crazymadkid
    crazymadkid
    Participant
    0p

Haha 😀 you’re back.. Pat!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.