New Project by Steve & Grumpy

Homepage Forums The Waffloid Server General New Project by Steve & Grumpy

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of epic_mario_gamer epic_mario_gamer 8 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Steve184892
    Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

Well we are starting a small server since we personaly Dislike Will. We are trying to relive the memories we filmed a video too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoU9LihDVnU

Profile photo of ghswimmer
    ghswimmer
    Participant
    4p

XD no ones on that served anymore, and I am starting to hate the amplified terrain so I’ll prolly join.

ghswimmer
    Participant
    4p

What’s the IP?

Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

@ghswimmer No wonder the server was so empty! Ive always felt that will’s server was missing something. And for anyone who is reading this the server ip is wafflegalaxyredux.aternos.me But keep in mind that this is a small serer so sadly 10 people is the max limit :( Anyways Swimmer Did you read the staff list? :)

ghswimmer
    Participant
    4p

@Steve184892 Yeah I’m happy to see that you trust me enough, if I get enough Money to run a server constantly I will, but for now aternos should be fine

Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

@ghswimmer im going to start it if you care to join I added you to the whitelist

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Steve184892 Steve184892.
    Profile photo of Grande
    Grande
    Participant
    0p

I will join if you create a new server.

Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

Were using aternos (Free Server host) Until we caan start a new server since and btw grande in that video did you push the show more button? It has the staff list and well your on it :)

Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

Im also open to plugin suggestions i already have Core inspect worledit and worldguard And i installed a rank plugin and it works Sadly aternos doesnt have any Economy plugins so signshop wont work ill have to check if aternos has the plugin as sometimes they just dont

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Steve184892 Steve184892.
    Profile photo of epic_mario_gamer
    epic_mario_gamer
    Participant
    1p

What is the ip for the server? I’m going to join but what version is it in.

Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

The current ip is Wafflegalaxyredux.aternos.me Its in 1.8.9 The post Waffloid Server Redux Official is the new topic also we are accepting donations we also created a forum for it

epic_mario_gamer
    Participant
    1p

I typed the ip but I can’t get on the server. Is it whitelisted?

Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

Its a small free server host, therefor i have to start it every time i leave or the server is empty it turns off and it kicks you after 10 minutes if your idle. We are trying to get a better host we just need money… And Yes it is whitelisted ill add you i sent you a contact request on skype too

epic_mario_gamer
    Participant
    1p

I accidentally sent you the wrong Skype username. My name is epicmariogamer.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.