More commands

Homepage Forums The Waffloid Server Suggestions More commands

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of crazymadkid crazymadkid 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of crazymadkid
    crazymadkid
    Participant
    0p

Hey so I know the answer to this but I think it would be a great idea to make it so some players are trusted to make so they’re able to add people to their protection area. As now, I’ve got my dad playing with me on the server and he enjoys it with me! but the problem is.. He’s not added, Since I’m Australian and all pretty much all the mods are asleep. Thanks ~Crazymadkid

Profile photo of AZWozzeck
    AZWozzeck
    Participant
    8p

Hmmm, that seems complicated to me but we Mods are limited in numbers. I’m not sure how people can get perms to add members. I know some of the regions by name and what world they are in. Soo, maybe just give a name and town, what world it is in.

crazymadkid
    Participant
    0p

It’s in 1.7.

Profile photo of Waffle
    Waffle
    Keymaster
    10p

I can make it where if you’re the owner of a region, then you can add members yourself. This should cover your problem.

crazymadkid
    Participant
    0p

He’s a good man ~Dad haha thanks waffle can’t wait daddy can play with me now 😉

Profile photo of Waffle
    Waffle
    Keymaster
    10p

The command to add your dad is
    /region addmember [name of the region] [username]

You should be able to do /region list to see what regions you have access to. Then just do /region info [name of region] to see information about that region regarding owners, members, and flags.

Hope this helps!

crazymadkid
    Participant
    0p

yeah wozz helped me with it

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.