Is anyone still online here?

Homepage Forums The Waffloid Server General Is anyone still online here?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Steve184892 Steve184892 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Steve184892
    Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

Hey anyone who is still on the forums im saying hi and im moving servers because im insulted by the owner who treats my like a pile of garbage and the staff do the same and he really hates me and idk why as ive never done anything bad. Im still looking for a new server and if anyone wants to join me go ahead and for anyone who has not yet gone on its awful the owner is mean some of the staff is also. So hopefully some of you will join me on the search for new servers

Profile photo of ghswimmer
    ghswimmer
    Participant
    4p

I am, I might make my own server with the 1.7 world and soon a 1.9 world. I may make you mod tbh if I don’t here from will about modding me by Saturday I will start works mg on it

Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

@ghswimmer Good now Grumpy Me And you can start the new server / look for better ones! 😀

Profile photo of crazymadkid
    crazymadkid
    Participant
    0p

Hey everyone, it’s good to see some people are still online here, I would like to say thank you to everyone for making my time on the sever a good time, as I write this, I’m downloading the 1.7 world almost in tears, yes this server did mean a lot to me, I remember the first time waffle spoke to me, and it was on skype about 5 years ago or something crazy like that, over the year now I’ve matured a lot but thank you to everyone who made the community a good place

Profile photo of greatgamerJDG
    greatgamerJDG
    Participant
    4p

For one… steve we do not treat you like trash and #2 this is like the 7th post you have made about how “bad” we are… has anybody agreed with you? Half the people dont even know the server your talking about. BTW it is amp.rightdev.net anybody should join us :) We are not as bad as Steve says :) We would love to have you join!

Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

@greatgamerJDG guess your right Great but im just sad really cuz you all get op and stuff not the best time for me :/ but didn’t you see how the owner insulted me through the server console or was that a joke? its so hard to tell… I may come back now but im still unsure did the owner say he was joking that “nobody likes me” or does he just hate me?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.