Introduction

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Waffle Waffle 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Waffle
    Waffle
    Keymaster
    10p

Hey! Welcome to the SpaceCraft subforum on my website! Here you can make posts suggesting mods, with links, and suggest things for me to do in my series. As well as interact with other Waffloids who watch the series! Feel free to make a free account and join the forum! :^D

• This topic was modified 2 years, 12 months ago by Profile photo of Waffle Waffle.
    Profile photo of Chef
    Chef
    Participant
    5p

spacecraft is my favourite series atm. Really exiting about these new forums :)

Profile photo of zackdoesmcpe
    zackdoesmcpe
    Participant
    0p
    Profile photo of Waffle
    Waffle
    Keymaster
    10p

ooh that looks like a cool mod @zackdoesmcpe

Profile photo of crazymadkid
    crazymadkid
    Participant
    0p

I think what would make this waffle server even more better would be to add tekkit. as much of you on here already know who I am and are friends I hope you agree to me it’s not just for fun but we can all learn something new So vote for this topic! #TekkitWaffle2014!

Profile photo of Waffle
    Waffle
    Keymaster
    10p

@crazymadkid said:
    I think what would make this waffle server even more better would be to add tekkit. as much of you on here already know who I am and are friends I hope you agree to me it’s not just for fun but we can all learn something new So vote for this topic! #TekkitWaffle2014!

This isn’t even the right forum to talk about the server. Plus you can’t just add tekkit to a bukkit server, it needs to be it’s own server entirely.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.