How is everyone?

Homepage Forums The Waffloid Server General How is everyone?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ghswimmer ghswimmer 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Profile photo of TheDood
    TheDood
    Participant
    -1p

I know the server has been closed for more than a month and people are mostly never going to be on these forums, but those who choose to stick around the forums(like me), how are you doing sense the last time i saw you? Anything new? like i said, probably no one is left on the forums, but there is a slight chance someone stuck around, at least 1 other person.

+1
    Profile photo of epic_mario_gamer
    epic_mario_gamer
    Participant
    1p

I think you’re right. Probably no one besides us will be on the forums.

Profile photo of Nyan Cat
    Nyan Cat
    Participant
    -2p

Howdy

Profile photo of Steve184892
    Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

Hello

Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

And also not doing well on the new server ive noticed that almost every waffloid is staff but me zerp and kat. Im forgotten, sad, never to be happy again D= I feel I was better known on waffle than the new server like im just a unused player essentially and word to those admins on the new server How Would you like it if had friends and they dont care and forgot you huh? Well that’s how im treated there. By the rude owner and the Extremely rude staff D=< ~Steve184892

+1
    Profile photo of ghswimmer
    ghswimmer
    Participant
    4p

Sorry you feel that way Steve ive been busy, but soon, if I get admin I will FOR SURE help you out, and hang with you, want me to inform Will?

Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

That would be great Swimmer!!! But grumpy wants admin too =D

Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

ive left the server because all my friends are horrible admins except Swimmer, zerp, grumpy, and me. and the owner is mean and the most rude owner ive ever seen so goodbye waffloids on the new server. D”=

Profile photo of greatgamerJDG
    greatgamerJDG
    Participant
    4p

Dude… Grumpy was banned from waffle three times and perm banned then got a new account and banned again… I also don’t get what your talking about the admins are bad… what about Rosie? or Brian, Me, Skull, and Jones. We are not bad people on the server. We do our job and help others when needed.

Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

What he did?! im gonna have a word with him thx for telling me great but the whole “Bad Admins” was the anger talking and its hard to think that they get op and I get fly and feed its just really hard to think that through so the staff isn’t rude im just having a mixed feeling moment

ghswimmer
    Participant
    4p

Mod is actually just builder with Core Inspect.

ghswimmer
    Participant
    4p

You have a good point Steve, let me get money and I can make a server using the 1.7 map and soon the 1.8 I hope.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.