Fighting by Zeropoint00 Firefighter4101 and nyancatiscute143

Homepage Forums The Waffloid Server Server Reports Fighting by Zeropoint00 Firefighter4101 and nyancatiscute143

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Steve184892 Steve184892 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Steve184892
    Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

Today zerp noticed that an ad sign was in front of the McDonalds and broke it. then I told nyan and she said “ok that’s it!” then fire put a sign with a swear word on it and they are breaking one of the biggest rules, (be respectful) and why would you ad right in front of a restraunt nyan? how would you like if I made an ad for McDonalds in front of ur dunkin donuts? you just don’t ad in those kind of places and that counts as stealing business just plz stop fighting shouldn’t be happening and ur breaking a rule

Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

And now I can’t wait for October since im going to san Antonio tx and I don’t have to see any fighting since mostly the helpers tell new people to do BarryTheBunny without even reading the rules and they end up fighting since you 3 seem like you never even read the rules and don’t know them and I don’t feel very good on the server so I probly won’t be on for a while unless MineCraft123442 is on

Profile photo of Nyan Cat
    Nyan Cat
    Participant
    -2p

It was not me that put a sign it was fire even have a mod check. Fire noticed the ads were gone so he did that. I tryed not to get involved. I no me and zero did not have some good relationships but I wiuld necer do that.

Nyan Cat
    Participant
    -2p

Plus I never put the ads steve don’t blame people of you don’t know they did it. Plus u was done with the fighting. So I basicly did no harm.

Nyan Cat
    Participant
    -2p

I said that it because I meant in done with this nonsense. I tryed to calm down.

Nyan Cat
    Participant
    -2p

And if I try to help people they don’t listin.

Profile photo of Firefighter4101
    Firefighter4101
    Participant
    -1p

Yes I did put up the ads and I would not care if you put an ad at Dunkin donuts and I did call zero a bit*h because I put up signs many times and said not to take it down and you went along and took it down don’t hate nyan because of you assumed it was her, maybe if people didn’t brake my stuff we would not have a problem I don’t see how it’s so bad that I put an ad next to your place I would not care if you did that to my store so stop overreacting Steve

Profile photo of Firefighter4101
    Firefighter4101
    Participant
    -1p

And Steve stfu I have been on this server for 2 years I know the rules and it will be good for you when you go to Texas but you are disrespectful by saying that stuff to nyan and she is staff witch is breaking 2 rules so stop overreacting over 1 thing

+1
    Profile photo of MintyTheDuck
    MintyTheDuck
    Participant
    1p

Uhm, this seems like a pretty sensitive subject because alot of people are affended. But I truly know it couldn’t have been Nyan because that isn’t like her AT ALL and she never ever swares. Mkay, bye lovelies!

Nyan Cat
    Participant
    -2p

Btw I no the rules :(

Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

ok. I think we can solve this easly by not putting ads there again. im sorry nyan It was just the starting part (when you said “ok that’s it”) (I took it wrong) it was more on fire writing the swear word sign I can’t stand swear words. I don’t think zerp likes ads in front of her restraunt im NOT blaming nyan im just asking if you can just stop. this is total nonsense that shouldn’t really be happening. sorry if you thought I was blaming zerp, fire or nyan because my grammer is not the best.

Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

and yeah I was just pointing out the be respectful rule not balming people

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.