Creative world for all

Homepage Forums The Waffloid Server Suggestions Creative world for all

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mbooker mbooker 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Profile photo of AZWozzeck
    AZWozzeck
    Participant
    8p

Would it be possible to get that creative world for the peeps? Since hardly anyone uses the current donor land. I think it would be nice to host build contests on the server at the creative world.  Like themed contests like Medieval Madness or Mansions Galore. lol

+1
    Profile photo of Waffle
    Waffle
    Keymaster
    10p

hmm this is hard to think about since I still want to get a plotworld up and running. But I suppose it wouldn’t be bad to let Waffloids have access to the creative world before we replace it with a plotworld

Profile photo of Chef
    Chef
    Participant
    5p

Hm I’m gonna have to get my pixel art outta there in that case

Profile photo of SkullGamer85
    SkullGamer85
    Participant
    1p

Have any idea of how big will the plots be in donorland, so that if people build big thing they can plan accordingly?

+2
    Profile photo of Waffle
    Waffle
    Keymaster
    10p

Plot sizes are not yet set in stone, but I was thinking for the free plots something like 50×50 or 75×75.

Bigger plots will be available for purchase via in game money in sizes like 150×150 or 250×250 or maybe even 500×500

We’ll see once the plugin is installed and we generate a flatland, just so I can see how big those sizes are in person.

that would be awesome

Profile photo of AZWozzeck
    AZWozzeck
    Participant
    8p

mmm, sounds delicious.

Profile photo of SkullGamer85
    SkullGamer85
    Participant
    1p

Free plots at 50×50 should be plenty of space for small pixel-art or whatever and priced plots at 150×150 would be good for bigger pixel-art/builds. How would we be able to purchase plots? Would it be like purchasing shop/plots in the 1.6 world, like purchasing from staff that are online at the moment?

+1
    Profile photo of Waffle
    Waffle
    Keymaster
    10p

@SkullGamer85 said:
    Free plots at 50×50 should be plenty of space for small pixel-art or whatever and priced plots at 150×150 would be good for bigger pixel-art/builds. How would we be able to purchase plots? Would it be like purchasing shop/plots in the 1.6 world, like purchasing from staff that are online at the moment?

From what I know, the PlotMe plugin is self contained and you should be able to buy your plots without the need for a mod. Just as long as you have enough money to buy one. And if you find an empty free plot to claim as your free plot.

+1
    Profile photo of mbooker
    mbooker
    Participant
    1p

hey waffle just asking but are you still willing to get me that castle?

ps if you do i would be so happy

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.