Bye

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of BoxingEar BoxingEar 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of TheDood
    TheDood
    Participant
    -1p

Seeing that the server will be closing down for good in about a month, This will be the last you will hear from me sense I doubt I can finish un finished projects in only a month. Plus I have no way of contacting anyone on the server besides one person but that’s about it. so unless we met up on another server, this is the last of jack. good bye. by the time anyone reads this, I have already deleted the server off of my list. :(

Profile photo of TheDood
    TheDood
    Participant
    -1p

this really pains me it feels like a part of me will die the moment the server closes. so, till we meet again, my dear friends… ;-;

(edit): I will still check the forums every now and then if they are still up.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Profile photo of TheDood TheDood.
    Profile photo of epic_mario_gamer
    epic_mario_gamer
    Participant
    1p

Well, Jack, there is a rumor that someone is trying to make a clone of this server. If not, BoxingEar and some others chose a new server to join. And it is two months.

Profile photo of BoxingEar
    BoxingEar
    Participant
    0p

Join the server i want to talk to you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.