Banned GrumpyCat109875

Homepage Forums The Waffloid Server Ban Disputes Banned GrumpyCat109875

This topic contains 29 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Steve184892 Steve184892 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of GrumpyCat109875
    GrumpyCat109875
    Participant
    -9p

Okay first of all i griefed 2 houses because i was feeling sad and mad and was not thinking as i would normally be thinking (in a positive way) but what happened was me and my friend Steve were playing and i said maybe we should grief to get my anger out so i griefed a house and thought i was not going to get caught but i did and I was mad at myself the next day. I should be unbanned because i swear i will never ever grief or lie about anything in a single server again because i know i will just end up getting caught so in conclusion i will never ever do something bad to hurt people or the server. I hope waffle can give me another chance and let me go back in thanks for reading bye :) ~ GrumpyCat109875

Profile photo of TwistedChick
    TwistedChick
    Participant
    4p

Grumpy, when we said Wozz had discovered you were the one to grief ashton’s town you pleaded through livemap and promised that you hadn’t done it. You said you only ever griefed one house. When we said the log showed clearly you did you, you got angry and started cursing through livemap, saying that we were accusing you of something you hadn’t done. But you did do it. You finally admitted it. Do you think we’ll forget that quickly how many lies you’ve told? You’ll say anything to not face the consequences of your actions. So you promise to never grief again. You give us your word.

After all your lies, how do you expect any of us to believe you’ll keep your word?

Your word is worth nothing. You’ve proven that by getting caught twice and lying over and over about it until you finally give up on getting away with it and admit you did it. Even your previous thread in these forums was started by you lying outright. I for one find it despicable that you’d say the things you did on livemap then turn around and an hour later write the post you just did. I will never trust someone who lies as fiercely and as often as you. Waffle has the final say, but I trust the others that were present when you were shouting profane lies through livemap will agree with me.

This bridge is burnt. Find another server.

~EquestrianRosie

GrumpyCat109875
    Participant
    -9p

Shut up waffle may give me another chance and i promised right now and never breaking it from now on and I said that i was mad that day so i lied now i will never p.s i don’t want your opinion i want waffles thanks but no thanks

GrumpyCat109875
    Participant
    -9p

take my word ask great

TwistedChick
    Participant
    4p

I know it’s up to Waffle. That’s why I’m informing Waffle that he shouldn’t believe you. You promised after you got caught lying in your last ban dispute that you wouldn’t lie again, and you still did it a whole lot today. Waffle should know that.

P.S. Telling staff to shut up in a public forum isn’t the best way to get unbanned. -_-

GrumpyCat109875
    Participant
    -9p

Dude great and some other people believe me and i am promising if you do not believe me ask that guy with you and sorry your always arguing against me and your the only one that hates me and i try to convince you but apparently you can’t believe me because you hate me

GrumpyCat109875
    Participant
    -9p

And i’m going to keep making and making this over until you stop commenting

GrumpyCat109875
    Participant
    -9p

Please waffle consider letting me come back and a 2nd chance i am a idiot but hey no one is perfect especially me just please my only warning if i get caught again (i probably won’t do it) i will not get any chances after this

just please waffle no ones perfect

+1
    TwistedChick
    Participant
    4p

I don’t believe you because you keep lying. -_- I don’t hate you. I just don’t trust you. I helped you with your shop, then found out you griefed craig and lied about it. I talked to you a lot through livemap where you promised you were sorry and wouldn’t lie anymore. Then it comes out that you griefed again and you promise it wasn’t you. You say we’re being mean accusing you of something. Then you finally admit you griefed a second time.

You said you were sorry before, and I believed you. You probably said the same things to great. I believed you’d tell the truth from then on like you promised. I trusted you. You proved me wrong. You lied again. And again. And then cursed at me. I still don’t HATE you though. You’re a child who still needs to learn many things in your life. I just hope your parents do a better job of teaching you to be honest than they have done so far. Lying later in life will get you in a lot more trouble than just being banned on a minecraft server. Learn from this experience. Lying will cost you.

And I won’t reply again. I’ve said everything that needs saying.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Profile photo of TwistedChick TwistedChick.
    GrumpyCat109875
    Participant
    -9p

Please waffle give me a second chance please believe me i’ll be good i swear please waffle i love your server and channel and never want to leave it please please please waffle :”(

+2
    Profile photo of Chance
    Chance
    Participant
    2p

ay-cirumba, this is more confusing than the deep internet . . .

Profile photo of Chance
    Chance
    Participant
    2p

ohh, wait, I see, grumpy isn’t good atcovering up the evidence that he is guilty, and hes disrespecting staff, I can definitely see him getting un-banned . . .

GrumpyCat109875
    Participant
    -9p

i don’t need you here too -.-

Profile photo of gamergoomister
    gamergoomister
    Participant
    1p

When ever this stuff comes up,and it ends up being a long fight I like to say something,of course I have no need to be in this conversation, but I shall any ways. GrumpyCat,you ask for waffles forgiveness if I’m not correct, and yet you have not once,but in fact broken the rules twice after already agreeing to them. Not to mention disrespecting multiple staff, being rude to others of the server and have lied on several occasion. At this point all I have to say is sorry, but you have chosen your path and you must face the consciences if you like it or not. Now I’m not waffle so I don’t get the final say, but hopefully after reading this you might understand that your situation is much dire than you might have expected. That is all I have to say and wish you good luck in trying to get your self out of this mess young one. No hard feelings.

GrumpyCat109875
    Participant
    -9p

if i do not get unbanned i am demanding a refund for diamond rank, also thanks for the help…… not

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.