An early goodbye forever

Homepage Forums The Waffloid Server General An early goodbye forever

This topic contains 19 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kaneki Kaneki 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Steve184892
    Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

Well guys it seems all of you (of most of you) want a modpack server but there is a problem! my comp blocks all the download sites for modpacks. im NOT leaving the server im just saying when the server closes I won’t be able to see you guys ever again 😢. so im just saying goodbye forever early. unless we compromise on a vanilla server that we can all play on. if you can plz post the new server ip note it must be vanilla or it won’t work for me so I hope we can compromise and be able to meet even after the server closes ~Steve184892

Profile photo of epic_mario_gamer
    epic_mario_gamer
    Participant
    1p

I’m pretty sure my computer wouldn’t be able to handle a modpack server. I would need a better computer but that won’t happen anytime soon.

Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

Well it might work for me but my firewall is set really high and it blocks the site so I can’t download it and I think were now trying to find a vanilla server but now its like this ” Zerp wants mcmmo and does not want us to be staff Swimmer wants the old map so none of his builds get erased and rosie wants multiple sethomes and also zerp does not like it when the server charges you to tp (igm of course) so idk if we will ever find a server we might have to compromise on some of those requests to find a new server so it still may be a goodbye

Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

And all I really want is to see my best mc friend again 😢 (MineCraft123442)

epic_mario_gamer
    Participant
    1p

My computer might be able to handle a modpack server. It will just be way laggy.

Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

well I can’t turn off my firewall (its a securety issue XD) so I think a modpack server is a bad idea and we are trying to find a vanilla server but everyone is picky so I hope we find a server even if we have to compromise on some things

epic_mario_gamer
    Participant
    1p

A modpack server so would be cool, but not everyone could do it.

Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

Well it won’t work for me so a modpack server is definitely a bad idea but now were looking for a vanilla server (we voted and “no” won) but the problem is I need to evac. my town to the new server soon and bring my friend (MineCraft123442) to a diff server because he hasnt been on for a month and I don’t want him to go down with the server and then I can’t see him. that would not be good

Profile photo of wattanac19
    wattanac19
    Participant
    0p

Make a skype.

Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

of course my comp makes me make a “Microsoft account” so Skype won’ work without it

Profile photo of Chef
    Chef
    Participant
    5p

Isn’t really a goodbye forever is it you’re still posting

epic_mario_gamer
    Participant
    1p

No one asked anyone to get technical, Chef.

Profile photo of Chef
    Chef
    Participant
    5p

Ikr cos there is nothing technical about making a server is there 😂👍🏻

epic_mario_gamer
    Participant
    1p

You know what I mean.

Steve184892
    Participant
    0p

ok 1 the topic title is an early goodbye forever not bye, and 2 I would miss everyone if we couldn’t find a new server

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.